Total Sales Achieved :-

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Truly Loving Campaigner's Point of View

On the 24th of June 2008, I came to realize that when we Truly Loving Campaigners put our minds to do accomplishing something, we do it passionately!

I woke up early that morning in order to attend a meeting. It was early, too early for any NORMAL human being to function! For me at least!

To briefly give you an idea, we have about over 80 students in this course of advanced level Public Relations, and we have been split up into 5 departments, each with their own tasks and duties to fullfill. Rarely do different departments have meetings together, since the jobscopes and duties are so different.

So, as I was saying, I was awake early that morning, in order to attend a meeting with my own department. Imagine my suprise when I walked into college and found the STAGE department in the canteen, already in heated discussion, heated in this sense means PASSIONATE and EXCITED!! At 8 in the morning!!

As I walked into the venue of where my meeting was to be held, I found 2 other departments were having their meetings! Namely, it was the Exhibition Team and the Set-up-Maintainance-Security department! Much later, I was told that on the same day, the Sponsorship department was also having a meeting.

In fact, I believe that most of us Truly Loving Campaigners are having meetings on a daily basis! We probably see each other now, more often than our own mothers (this is personally true for me).

Not to forget the fact that we are all still required to attend tutorials and lectures! We have assignments and homework too! Juggling all these things is not an easy task, I dare say, on behalf of my peers, that it is incredibly exhausting!! Most of us start our days with meetings at 8am, have classes for a few hours and most likely end our day with another meeting...which probably ends about 8pm

Yes, in fact I believe I have heard of some of the Truly Loving Campaigners suggest to camp out in college for convenience. Meetings will only be a few steps away.

Super human strength is the work of fiction...What fuels these young souls' super human abilities to sit through classes after meetings and meetings after classes? What powers this determination? Maybe it is because we know we will be doing beneficial for someone other than ourselves..maybe, just maybe ... Because we share the love...
From the top: Set up-Mantainance- Security Department, Exhibition Department and Promotions and Publicity Department.

No comments: